Kevin has developed and been awarded the following patents:
Designed and allowed the patent for generating new collagen containing proteins (topical application - Patent # US 7,700,083 B2) & (intra-muscular / intra-articular administration Patent # US 7,981,406 B2). Canadian allowance #2,631,543.
Designed and allowed the patent for the composition of enhancing athletic performance via generating ATP molecules. Patent # US 8,344,032 B2. Canadian Allowance #2,831,265.
Designed and allowed the patent for animal feed composition for increased bioactivity and production of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase. (Mulligan Stew’s formula). Patent US#9095164
Meehan Formulations Clinical Studies:
Collagen Factor Serum Clinical Study
In 2008, a Leading International Skin Care Company tested Collagen Factor’s Serum. Below are the test parameters & results.
Objective & Panel
- To evaluate the effectiveness of Collage Factor Serum on biological skin parameters
- 19 adult women took part in the study from the New York City metropolitan area
- Possessed lines & wrinkles
- Expressed willingness to comply with the study regimen
- Demonstrated the ability to understand the purpose of the study & what was required to bring to a meaningful conclusion
- Demonstrated the ability to understand potential risks associated with participation
Method of Application
- The women were instructed to apply the product to the face two times daily
- The panelists were to wash face, leave wet, and apply
- On the day of testing, the women did not apply the product for at least 12 hours before measurements were taken
- Product use was monitored by a daily diary as well as assessment of remaining package content at the end of the study
Final Clinical Test Results
|Reduced Lines & Wrinkles||32%||38%|